Designing Your In-ground Swimming Pool
At Dreamcatcher Remodeling, we believe that installing a pool brings a multitude of benefits to homeowners. Not only does it provide a space for relaxation and exercise, but it also adds significant value to your home.
One of the key advantages of pool installation is the opportunity it provides for relaxation and exercise. Imagine being able to unwind after a long day by taking a refreshing swim in the privacy of your own backyard. A pool also encourages regular exercise, allowing you to stay fit and active without the need for a gym membership.
Additionally, installing a pool can greatly increase the value of your home. In today’s competitive real estate market, having a pool is a desirable feature that can attract potential buyers. It not only sets your property apart from others but also adds a sense of luxury and enjoyment.
A well-designed pool enhances the overall aesthetics of your property. It adds a touch of elegance and transforms your outdoor space into a stunning relaxation area. With a variety of pool models, materials, and additional features to choose from, you can create a custom design that perfectly complements your home and personal style.
Your Local Pool Company
We specialize in ground pool installation that will transform your backyard into a stunning heaven. With a wide range of pool models and options available, we can create a custom design that suits your individual style and preferences. Our ground pool installations not only provide a luxurious and relaxing space for you and your family but also add value to your home. Contact us today for a consultation and let us bring your vision to life.
Our projects are fully managed, quality controlled and performed per industry standards
all while providing a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Architectural & Structural Plans
Permits & Inspections
Overall & Conceptual Design
Plumbing & Drainage
Pool Construction Process
If you’re considering installing a ground pool on your property, Dreamcatcher Remodeling is here to help make your dream a reality. Our professional pool installation service in Orange County, California, ensures that every step of the process is handled with precision and expertise.
1. Permits: Gathering and providing the required documentation and information to the local building department. This step may include site plans that detail the pool’s location, pool specifications such as its size and depth, and engineering drawings that demonstrate the pool’s structural integrity.
2. Preparation: Our pool builders team will assess the desired area and make any necessary adjustments to ensure a solid and safe foundations for your new pool. This process involve clearing the ground, removing any in-ground obstacles, grading the ground, or building a concrete pad.
3. Structure: Pool walls are installed to create the structure of the pool. We use durable materials that are built to last, ensuring your pool stands the test of time. Our skilled installers meticulously assemble the walls according to the manufacturer’s specifications, ensuring a sturdy and secure structure.
4. Liner: Once the pool walls are in place, the liner is carefully installed. We offer a variety of options, including vinyl liners, which provide a smooth and attractive finish. Our expert installers ensure a snug and wrinkle-free fit, giving your pool a polished and professional appearance.
Let Us Design Your Project
At Dreamcatcher Remodeling, our pool experts are here to guide you through the process of selecting the perfect type of inground pool for your needs. Whether you prefer the customization of concrete/gunite pools, the affordability of vinyl-lined pools, or the durability of fiberglass pools, we have the expertise to bring your dream pool to life.
Frequently Asked Questions
The time required for pool installation can vary depending on several factors. Some key considerations that influence the duration of the installation process include the type and size of the pool, site preparation requirements, weather conditions, and the expertise of the pool installation team.
- The installation period for an average-sized residential pool can range from a few weeks to a couple of months.
- More complex pool designs or customized features may require additional time for installation.
- Adverse weather conditions, such as heavy rain or extreme temperatures, can cause delays in the installation process.
The specific permits required for pool installation can vary based on local regulations and the type of pool being installed. It is important to consult with the local authorities or a professional pool installer to determine the necessary permits for your area.
- Building permits: In many areas, a building permit is required before commencing any pool construction or installation.
- Electrical permits: If electrical work is involved, such as wiring for pool lighting or equipment, an electrical permit may be necessary.
- Fence permits: Some jurisdictions mandate the installation of safety barriers, such as fences or pool covers, to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
In-ground Pools: These pools are built into the ground and offer a permanent and durable solution. They can be constructed using various materials such as concrete, fiberglass, or vinyl. In-ground pools provide a wide range of design options and can be customized to fit your preferences.
Above-ground Pools: As the name suggests, these pools are installed above ground level. They are generally more affordable and easier to install compared to in-ground pools. Above-ground pools come in different shapes and sizes, providing flexibility for various backyard spaces.
Semi-inground Pools: These pools are partially buried into the ground, combining the benefits of in-ground and above-ground pools. They offer better aesthetics than above-ground pools and are often more cost-effective than fully in-ground options.
The cost of pool installation can vary significantly based on various factors, including:
Pool Type and Size: In-ground pools generally tend to be more expensive than above-ground options due to the complexity involved in their construction. Larger pools also require more materials and labor, contributing to higher costs.
Material and Design Choices: The material used for the pool, such as concrete, fiberglass, or vinyl, will affect the overall cost. Additionally, customized designs or additional features, such as waterfalls or lighting, can increase the expenses.
Site Preparation and Extras: Site preparation costs, including excavation, leveling, and landscaping, should be taken into account. Other factors such as fencing, decking, and pool covers may also add to the total cost.
3 Types of Inground Pools
When it comes to inground pools, there are several options to choose from based on your unique preferences and needs. At Dreamcatcher Remodeling, we specialize in the installation of three main types of in-ground pools: concrete/gunite pools, vinyl-lined pools, and fiberglass pools.
Concrete / Gunite Pools
Those types of pools offer ultimate customization, allowing you to create a pool that perfectly suits your style and space. With concrete/gunite, the design possibilities are endless, from different shapes and sizes to various features and finishes. However, it’s important to note that these pools require regular maintenance due to the porous nature of concrete, which can lead to higher long-term costs.
That kind of pools are a popular choice due to their lower upfront cost compared to concrete/gunite pools. These pools feature pre-built pool walls made of metal or plastic, which are then covered with a vinyl liner. While they may not offer as much customization and luxury as concrete/gunite pools, vinyl-lined pools are relatively low-maintenance and can be a cost-effective option for homeowners in the long run.
Fiberglas pools are known for their long-last durability and ease of maintenance. These pools come in pre-built and ready for installation, one-piece designs that are factory-made and installed into excavated sites. While fiberglass pools may have a higher initial cost than vinyl-lined pools for example, they require much less maintenance and offer a smoother and algae-resistant surface for years to come.